Tuesday 22 June 2010

JOGLE continued.....

04/18/2010
4 Comment(s)

Not a lot of training outside of my shed this weekend, however I completed a street collection in Godalming High Street with my 3 little helpers - and we raised a whopping £840 for CHASE!

We worked our audience really hard, and steadily improved our sales pitch from 09:30 until 16:30 by which time we were just dead on our feet, and our arms were considerably longer than when we started as the collection buckets became so heavy.
Ice-cream and visits to the pick 'n mix sweet shop proved successful bribes for my under-age workforce.

I'd like to say a really BIG Thank You to the wonderful, and generous folk of Godalming who donated so generously, helped along by some amazing weather all day long. Also to Ella, Katie and Toby who worked their socks off helping Dad.

Clearly the sun DOES shine on the righteous!

Mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment